Sunday, March 11, 2018

More Editing Inspiration

As the title suggests, I continue to find crucial tips to help me during the post-production phase. The good this is that I found someone that took a different approach to the trailer. What he decided to do is create a movie trailer using just stock images and video clips. This helped me to realize that I might be thinking too deep into this trailer. Before watching this video, I was bent on trying to make a trailer that contained a full-fledged plot that left the viewer interested, while this man literally added some stock clips and added a voiceover. Of course, I don't plan on just adding some stock vids but this definitely opened my eyes to where I wanna take my trailer. Who knows, I might do a man v. nature concept because of this video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment