Sunday, March 11, 2018

An Interesting Find: The Blockbuster Template

Ok. This is pretty huge. Imagine saying outloud, "Man. I wish I could just find the parent of all Action Movie Trailers." And then out of the multiple tabs that I have opened about trailer tutorials, I literally find the formula behind a "blockbuster smash hit." There are not a lot of times where I leave a like on a Youtube video, but it seemed mandatory to do so on this one. I laughed while watching the video but it's honestly scary how true it is. Almost every internet crashing trailer I could think of seemed to have taken notes from this video, I'm calling the "Blockbuster Template." The video really helped me to find... well a template on how action trailers present their trailers. I now have an understanding of the "norm" for these type of trailers.



No comments:

Post a Comment