Sunday, March 11, 2018

Group Review

I'm gonna focus this post on what I learned during a group review in class the other day. As we all take turns discussing our ideas and concepts I'm reminded yet again, that I am one of the only few people that chose the film trailer.  Other than that though, I was impressed with the some of the creative ideas that some of the students had for their short films as well as a nice main idea for a documentary. I was definitely looking forward to getting some advice from the peers about some ideas for a genre. After the conversations, another two genres came up that I didn't think too deeply about. Both Drama and Romance may compete as a genre used in the trailer even though I don't really have a lot of knowledge about them. A problem that I might be having with these genres are the actor due to the fact that I would need a slightly more skilled cast. Other than that, I keep getting opened up to different options and I believe that this is the week where I can begin the Pre-Production stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment