Sunday, March 18, 2018

Headway Begins!

I always seem to amaze myself with the many ways that I come up with ideas. So I was in my film class and got bored so decided to become one of those stuck up people by showing off my Rubix cube skills to those who didn't already know about them. As I was passing the time, trying to solve it at slower and slower times, my friend Anna jokingly noted that I could make my movie trailer about a, Rubix cube. Before hearing her out though, I thought to myself, "This is Anna, this can't be a good idea," but I thought about it again and realized that it might just work. For those looking for a film trailer on a Rubix cube speed competition, I'm afraid to inform you that you're out of luck. What I can say is that I have a great, solid idea for my trailer and I can't wait to have it come to life. I will have a case study to compare my idea to next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment