Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Challenge Begins

Welcome back to the BTS Productions Blog! For those who do not know, I had made a previous blog that explained my Final Portfolio Project for my Aice Media Studies class. I now have been assigned a Portfolio Project for my Media Studies A Level class. I decided to do a Film Trailer. My reason for this is because I feel like it is playing to my strengths. When I made a Film Opening for my AS class, it seemed to be more of a trailer than an opening. Luckily that is what I am looking to do with this project. Although there are plenty of things to look out for when making a trailer, I am ready for the challenge and am excited for the opportunity to show what I can come up with. Please enjoy reading about my journey and prepare for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment